Tuesday 20 June 2017

Ya first off, I know it's a weird name... South America likes to name there cities English...or French names.... so thats what we got.
Try saying Longchamps in Spanish, it's exactly what it sounds like. JAJAJA
New comp, Elder Castro! He is from Salta, Argentina!! He is such a stud! We get along good, we just work our butts off, and do our job!!!!!

There is a lot of potential in this area!!! It's amazing!!!! 

The ward is actually a ward, and THEY REMEMBER MY NAME! We do get fed too, which is nice jaja! ps..Mamma sorry.. I had to eat with my hands at a lunch... but apparently, it's not disrespectful here... I was trying to show them I liked the fat and bone they gave me... jajajajajašŸ˜‚ I ate it. Gratefully too!
Living with us, Elder Bravo, and Elder Swenson. 

A cool SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE! We had our plan for the day, full of people. But I just felt we had to go the other way. Felt like there was somebody who was waiting to hear us. Someone was waiting! So we went out, not knowing where we were going, and it was straight up VILLA! After a while of looking, we came upon this one guy. Saw him on the side, already passed his house, and we went. I said "Hey we are missionaries for the Church of..." BOOM! Before even finished, he says "Come in." WHAT??? jajajaja stoked from that! He new SO MUCH! He's from Paraguy, and he answered all our questions like perfectly!  I haave a fecha for him! He was waiting. We found him!!!!! And after that, not even a block away, we ran into this old guy leaving his house. We explain we are missionaries, and I told him we have a message we want to share with him right now. He goes, "Okay, come in." We taught him, and he has a fecha too!!!!! TWO MIRACLES! Truly found from listening to the spirit! 


There's an old grandma we are teaching, Her name is Felicia, but everyone calls her Abuela. And she just lies so much.... it's funny though, cause her daughter, is like kinda special, and they live together in the house with the daughter's husband! But she always Baja la CaƱa pero mal!!!!! jajajaja!!! Abuela said she didn't smoke, so we go yay!! and then the daughter comes in and just destroys her lies... jajaja it's horrible.... but it's kinda funny. 


That was my week! Grant is about 3 weeks old today!! 

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody, really made my birthday awesome!!


LOVE YOU ALL❤


I made a holiday. Its called PODERA! its on JUNE 15. Its about making goals. Shoutout to Papanua! lol im going great.... the red... lets just say it means good...

Its celebrated with cookies and milk


idk what this is but its good



BRAVOOOOOOO. hes from chile


Sup. its my bday  what ami guna do? stay up till 11.30.... 


Fetch what is that face im making.. fetch fetch im being disobedient...Ugh. 

BUUUUTT...

IM 20!!!!!!!!! SO IT WAS WORTH IT

Bravo y Swenson, surprised me with an ICE CREAM cake at 12!!!!!!! literally the best jajajaja

This is called an air potato... legit. its like a spiky Zuchini, with squash and stuff.. but green. don't recommend



facturas. 

COMPI

I wore my dad tie, cause it was father's day. and i guess i need to start growing up....
or do i..?

ELDER CANADA
CHAUUUUUUUUU❤


No comments:

Post a Comment